Orcas Web utilizes top-level DNS name-services.com. This DNS configuration is necessary to add host records through our interface.
- Log-In to your account
- Select ‘Domains’, or navigate to ‘My Domains’ along the top menu
- Select the domain you would like to edit
- Navigate to ‘Nameservers’
- Add the floolwing anmeservers under the custom name servers option
Nameserver 1. dns1.name-services.com
Nameserver 2. dns2.name-services.com
Nameserver 3. dns3.name-services.com
Nameserver 4. dns4.name-services.com
Nameserver 5. dns5.name-services.com
- Select ‘Change Nameservers’
NOTE: this configuration is not necessary if DNS is pointed to an external web host, or if host records are taken care of in Orcas Web c-panel hosting.